First love of school life #3


Next day when we arrived school it was same for me. Those boaring classes, chemistry and mathematics lectures which we really don't like. But, when I looked at Ajit's face, it was quite different from other days. Ajit is looking at that girl who was sitting beside the window. I asked him, what is this? Why are you looking at her? Ajit told me that, she looks so pretty today. I couldn't really understand what he had said to me. But, I tried a lot to understand. Ajit was murmuring like a mad.


Only some of the words which I can understand those are such as like, look at the hair on her face, sun-rays on her face. Finally, I realised it was a perfect sign of love and madness. Ranu also noticed that, Ajit was looking at her. She also looked at Ajit with a little smile. I really don't like these things. But, what should I do? I have to stay with my friend. So, I was there everytime. At the tiffin break I saw that, Ajit was talking with the girl and they finally exchanged their number. I don't know why am I feeling unsafe? I feel like, Ajit don't care about me. Because, usually Ajit talks too much but, in this day Ajit was silent in every classes. Also, today Ajit didn't even sleep in mathematics class. In clear words, I was not very happy with all of these things. Then, the next day arrives.


loading...

  Usually, everyday Ajit takes a lot of time to prepare to go for school. But, the scene was different in this day. Ajit wakes up early in the morning and he started preparing for school. How do I know that? No, we are not living in same house. Actually, Ajit called me in the morning and told me to prepare as fast as I can. Something was happening behind me. I was pretty sure about that. This day when I go to Ajit's house to call him, he was totally ready to go school. This day Ajit looks very happy also, we arrived long before the school started. Then, I got to know that the girl Ranu messaged Ajit yesterday and ask him to come school fast. Ohh, I was shocked. They already started talking. I saw many videos in YouTube that, it happens when someone fall in love. So, finally I am enjoying my friend's first love and I was hoping that their love would last long.


Finally, Ranu arrived after waiting for some time. They were talking for almost 30 minutes before our class starts. One thing which I really likes in Ajit is, he knows how to respect a girl. He didn't even touched Ranu's hand in the previous 3 months of relationship. When, they were talking it looks like two best friends are talking with each other. They were happy and also, I was very happy. In the tiffin time they shares food, they spend a lot of time in talking. As I said before, Ajit was really very talkative. The same thing continued almost one year in our school life.


Finally, our board exam has arrived. It was the time when we have to prepare to leave our school and go for college. Me and Ajit has already decided to join in same college. But, in these things something happened with Ajit and Ranu. Now a days, Ajit was ignoring Ranu for any reason. I have to find out the reason. So, just be with me till the next part of "First love of School life"..............

First love of school life #1 :-
https://kajushortstories.blogspot.com/2019/12/first-love-of-school-life-1.html?m=1

First love of school life #2 :-

First love of school life #4 :-

Post a Comment

0 Comments