First love of school life #1


I really think they are very lucky who have their own love story in their school life. Though, everyone has their own story of school life. But, here I am not talking about any other stories or memories with your friends. I am ganna talk about the love stories. Yes, It's love stories. Sometimes, it gives you the best feeling of the world. Sometimes, it remains as one of the worst memories of life. Not everyone has their love stories in school life. Also, some stories are shareable. So, I am gonna share the story where first time love in school that gives "Ajit" a great feeling of his life. This story has emotion, love and ego. I don't know what about you. But, I do believe only one word "ego" can destroy everything and can ruin anyone's life. Spoiler alert! The story really has a worst end. Stay with me to know why it has a worst end.


Enough talking, so let's start with the introduction. Ajit is one of my best friend in school life. He used to share everything with me. So, I can say I know exactly what happened in between Ajit and Ranu. We were backbenchers. Our main work was to enjoy all of the classes. Lol, don't want to say what the backbenchers really do in classroom. But, we were good students too. As like every backbenchers, we enjoyed our school life a lot. Ok, get back to the point.


loading...

 That was a bright sunny day. As like other day "Ajit' was sitting in high-bench and we were talking about something which I forgot now. That time we were in class 11. we had just one year to enjoy our school life and begin our college life. At that time, A boy from other class comes to Ajit and told him, bro I really like a girl in your class. Can you help me out to propose her? Ajit looked at me and then tell him that "You can go now. I will meet you in tiffin break". Ajit looks very worried. I asked him, what happened? He replied that, he knows that boy. The boy is not good for that girl and the boy had all types of bad habits. Also, the boy has very bad record in school. In other side, the girl was too pretty and talented. Ajit don't wants to ruin her life.


In this moment, we were silent for almost 15 minutes. Then, I don't know why Ajit smiles and tell me he have an idea. In tiffin break, Ajit was missing for sometime. I searched for him all around the school. Then, surprisingly he came with a rose. I don't know why, he proposed that girl. The girl was too shy. She didn't replied. She just run away from there. I was shocked at Ajit's behaviour. Is that the boy, who was my best friend? Is that the boy, who used to share everything with me? Is that boy, whom I like most? I was so disturbed and also, I was so afraid. I don't want to loose my best friend. That time I thought that, the girlfriend will take away my best friend from me. But, I have to know why Ajit did that without taking any opinion from me. I was very angry. But, the idiot was laughing in front of me. I wish I could punch on his face. Then, Ajit told me something which makes me cry. ......

First love of school life #2 :-

First love of school life #3 :- 

First love of school life #4:- 



Post a Comment

0 Comments