First love of school life #4 (The End)


It was the big holiday time before our final exam. Ajit didn't even talk with Ranu from many days. Also, I was busy to prepare for my exam. So, I couldn't meet with Ajit. In tution batches Ajit looks quite serious with his studies, so I don't want to disturb him by discussing this matter. It was that day, when our exam was over. It was the final exam. After this exam we will get 3 months time to enjoy and prepare to go for college. So, after completing the last exam we meet on the road. It's time to go home. Ajit was bit happy, he told me that his exam was good. Then, we came to our home and we were talking about our papers. In the afternoon when we meet again to plan for a trip finally I asked Ajit about Ranu. At first, he tries to ignore that topic. But I told him, don't try to ignore. You have to tell me what happened with you and Ranu. Ajit finally replied and he decided to tell me everything.


Ajit told me, from 4-5 months he didn't even talk with Ranu. Once, Ajit was talking with Ranu and Ranu asked Ajit about the future of their relationship. Ajit told her that, "don't worry about anything. He will manage everything". But, Ranu replies for this relationship she can't focus on her studies. She wants to be Doctor. But, for the relationship she can't able to give enough effort on her studies. Then, Ajit just replied we will meet again when you will be a Doctor. If you can't be a doctor in the future, you will not see me again. Ranu tried hard to stop him but he didn't stop. After that day, Ranu called and messaged Ajit several times but he did not respond. So, it was the whole story. I don't know what to say. So, I told him, ok you are right.


loading...

But, I decided to meet Ranu and listen what she wants to say. So, I meet Ranu. Ranu didn't have my phone number. So, she didn't call me. But, when I opened my facebook account I saw a lot of massages from Rani's side. So, I meet her and asked her, what happened with you and Ajit. Ranu replies, she just wanted Ajit to be serious about their relationship. Also, she just wanted Ajit to be a little serious about his future and their relationship. So, she told him about her wish that she wanted to be a doctor. She just wants to listen from Ajit that, he have a great future plan too. But, Ajit takes all of these things in a wrong way. I was Ajit's best friend. I know one thing very clearly, When Ajit accepts any word from his mind, there is nothing else to do. But, I decided to try it once. So I meet Ajit again.


I told Ajit everything that Ranu had told me. But, what I am saying before. I failed to convince him. Ajit didn't even wants to talk with Ranu. After that day, almost 3 years have passed. Me and Ajit have completed our graduation. I think Ranu also completed her graduation. Since that day, they have never talked to each other. But, I know some secret things about them. Both Ranu and Ajit have never been in a relationship again. Also, one more thing, they didn't even call each other. But, Ranu still talks with Ajit with a fake Facebook account named "Novorita". Only I know this secret thing. Ranu told me not to speak about this to Ajit. I asked Ajit many times, why you leave Ranu? He just replies to me, he wanted to see Ranu as a doctor. Also, when I asked the same question to Ranu, she replies that, she just wanted to see Ajit in a good position and as a successful person. They have both been waiting to hear "I love you" from each other. But in the middle the only barrier is their "ego". I don't know what will happen in the future. But, I hope everything goes well.........

First love of school life #3 :-

First love of school life #2 :- 

First love of school life #1 :- 

Post a Comment

0 Comments